Modern dairy farm with a robotic 2-stall milking system located on a 1/4 section in NW Sk, situated 2 miles north of Leoville SK. The property includes a recently constructed barn & outbuildings, a heated shop, and a 4-bedroom bungalow.
• A 1568 sqft house built in 1960, moved onto a basement in the 1980s.
• Features a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom layout, and an attached single-car garage.
• Recent renovations include a kitchen and main bathroom renovation, along with new windows and flooring throughout most of the main level.
• A significant basement renovation in 2012 added in-floor boiler heat, 2 bedrooms, a 3-piece bathroom, family room, and storage room. Majority of plumbing and electrical upgraded.
• The 60x150 barn was built in 2018 with plastic-form concrete-filled exterior walls and a wood-framed north wall to allow for expansion.
• The 60x115 north end of the barn includes free stalls and concrete feed bunks.
• Features 2 x Lely Astronaut A3 Next robotic milkers and an alley scraper that feeds manure to a 1000 concrete manure pit.
• Mezzanine includes a 12x24 office, 12x30 meeting room, and a large storage room.
• The 40x115 Coverall is adjacent to the main barn and used as a dry cow barn.
• A 32x40 straight wall wood frame shop with a full concrete floor, insulation, and boiler heat.
• Includes a 10x10 overhead door and is partitioned into a 24x28 main shop area, 8x28 storage area, and 12x32 rear storage room.
• The property has a 200amp service, sized for upgrade to 400amp.
• Water supply comes from a 277ft well completed in 1989, with a 10gpm recommended pumping rate.
• Sewer systems for the house and barn both have septic tanks with pump-outs.
• The grain farmland parcels have a productive class 3 dark brown soil (Meeting Lake association) with a clay loam texture.
• Includes 50 arable acres and the balance is native grass and aspen pasture.
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRAR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.